You need unarmed security guards in Fort Worth, TX but you are not sure which route to take. You have one option of hiring unarmed security guards in Fort Worth or unarmed security guards throughout the country. Which should you choose? In this blog post, we’ll discuss some pros and cons about each type of unarmed security guard in Fort Worth so that you can make an informed decision on which is best for your needs.
What is the difference between armed and unarmed security guards?
Unarmed Security Guards:
- Fort Worth Unarmed officers Services are less expensive than armed ones.
- Unarmed security guards cannot use lethal force on a perpetrator if they are not in immediate danger.
- Unarmed security guards in Fort Worth must depend on law enforcement to disarm the criminal.
- Unarmed security guard training is significantly shorter and less intensive than that of an armed officer.
Armed Security Guards:
- Armed security in Fort Worth can use lethal force.
- Armed security guards have more extensive training than unarmed officers and are better equipped to handle a variety of situations.
- Armed security in Fort Worth must be licensed by the State in which they work, undergo regular psychological evaluations, complete weapons qualification tests each year, and attend annual or bi-annual refresher courses.
- Armed security guards must be 18 years of age or older.
Pros and cons of hiring an armed security guard
- Unarmed security guards in Fort Worth can only restrain a person, whereas an armed security guard is equipped with the equipment needed to detain and subdue someone
- Unarmed security guards in Fort Worth will not have any experience or training in dealing with threats of violence
- A threat may be specific towards unarmed guards because they are unarmed
- Unarmed security guards in Fort Worth, Texas can only restrain a person with their hands and cannot use any other type of equipment. With an unarmed guard, someone could easily overpower them or even take the weapon away from them
How much does it cost to hire an armed or unarmed security guard
Fort Worth Armed Guard Services typically cost more than unarmed security guards. However, the long-term costs of unarmed protection services have proven to be much higher than those of armed security personnel. In Fort Worth, unarmed police officers are paid $65 per hour with a minimum charge for four hours and it is estimated that they would need at least two unarmed officers per shift to provide adequate unarmed protection services.
Why do some companies choose to hire unarmed security guards instead of armed ones?
Unarmed security guards in Fort Worth are less expensive than armed ones, as they don’t have the same training requirements and other costs incurred by their armed counterparts. Unarmed security guards do not carry a firearm on-site. This means that they can focus exclusively on preventing property damage or theft while unarmed
.Ranger Guard and Investigations
4612 Rutland Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76133